Friday, October 9, 2009

Coming to you from the lamest blogger ever..... :-)

I am filling out this mini quiz at the behest of my favorite blogger Ruby Red Slippers (you are my blogging inspiration--I wish I had your commitment! :-) )and because it seemed like fun. It's good for me to be prompted; even my husband has taken to mocking my inconsistent blogging. Of course it should be noted that he writes for a living, so my lameness where writing is concerned confounds him. I have however, been working quite hard on photos, headers, backgrounds, etc.. of my own design for my blog...I told myself that I would write again when they were finished. HA!

Anyway, if I am understanding this correctly, the idea is to copy the quiz and change the answers to suit you. When you have done so, pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and let them know they have been awarded. It’s quite tricky, but make sure to use only one-word answers!

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Your hair? hat

3. Your mother? crazy

4. Your father? kind

5. Your favorite food? Italian

6. Your dream last night? weird

7. Your favorite drink? tea

8. Your dream/goal? administrator

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? photography

11. Your fear? widow

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mom

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? stupid

15. Muffins? fruity

16. Wish list item? property

17. Where did you grow up? Michigan

18. Last thing you did? errand

19. What are you wearing? red

20. Your TV? old

21. Your pets? spoiled

22. Friends? laughter

23. Your life? changing

24. Your mood? tired

25. Missing someone? no

26. Vehicle? black

27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup

28. Your favorite store? Niketown

29. Your favorite color? red

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? weeks

32. Your best friend? several
33. One place that I go to over and over? office
34. One person who emails me regularly? Pam
35. Favorite place to eat? Italian

signature

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

!!!!
Yahoo! I am glad to see you posted!!!
Great answers...
See, isn't that fun?? :)